State Bar of Wisconsin Complete Estate Planning Package
WisDocs Estate Planning is the State Bar of Wisconsin’s newly released document assembly system. Compiled from dozens of forms and sample-language provisions from the award-winning Eckhardt’s Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners, it’s a powerful, user-friendly, mobile system accessible wherever you have an Internet connection.
How does it work?
After selecting the form you wish to create, a dynamic, guided interview tool asks you for all the needed information. Once the interview is completed, one click assembles the required provisions and fills in the provided answers.
The program automatically updates verb tenses, gender references, dates, numbers, and more. It also accommodates modern families with options for gender-neutral terminology and “your, mine, ours” scenarios for adult and minor children.
Customization is still possible after a document is created, allowing you to integrate any special provisions or client requests.
WisDocs lets you access your forms from a wide range of devices including PCs, Macs, iPads, and Android devices. Forms can be edited on any device with a Word compatibility app.
What types of forms are included?
• Revocable trusts
• Marital property agreements
• Durable powers of attorney (statutory and non-statutory)
• Health Care Directives (statutory and non-statutory)
• Advance care planning
• And more
Why use WisDocs?
• Increase the speed and accuracy of producing your estate planning documents by eliminating data entry errors, which are especially common when repetitive data is collected.
• Choose to create only one document or an entire estate plan.
• The mobile friendly platforms allows you to meet with clients where and when it’s most convenient.
• Savable answer files make it easy to update the estate plan.
• Printable questionnaires allow for flexible information gathering and better staff-time use.
• Documents are viewable on any device with a Word compatible app or PDF viewer.
• Saves you time by asking for information just once, and adapts to previous answers allowing you to ask clients only relevant questions and skip unnecessary ones.
• No new software to purchase, install, or maintain. Because WisDocs uses MS Word, it ensures fast and easy integration by staff.
• Enjoy unlimited use for the duration of your subscription.
• WisDocs forms are regularly updated by the State Bar of Wisconsin, ensuring you always have the most up-to-date documents.